Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Toddler Activities: Leaf Rubbing!

Zion and I try to do something fun and creative together every day even if it is only for a few minutes since I am working. These fun things are usually spontaneous. Today we went outside to blow bubbles and we found some cool leaves that had been blown about by the storms we have been having. Zion brought them in and we made a leaf rubbing. She was quite surprised when the leaf appeared!

2 comments:

Amy Boyle said...

cool reba!

Another fun project with leaves is to lay them out between two pieces of waxes paper, then with a towel overtop, iron them together. I then cut arount the edges of the waxed paper to make window ornaments or placemats.

love, amy

Abbey + Reba said...

mum said zion's face said "excitement."
i said it was more like "gahhahaahahaha!"
--abbey