

Zion has had a love of my things for quite some time. She is always getting into all of my stuff and brushing or hair or trying to put on my lotion or lip gloss or trying on my shoes. She is a girl for sure. I think she is going to be more girly than me. The other day I decided to get some things out for her to play with. She got really into it and soon was fully dressed up. It was fun to watch. Most of my accessories are from the dollar store or are from when I was a kid so they are great for playing with. In this picture above she is holding one of my favorite gifts ever which was a disney charm bracelet that my brother Tim got me when we were little for my birthday. He was such a sweet little brother and the best part was that he was so excited to give it to me. It is so fun to watch Zion enjoy things!
No comments:
Post a Comment