Friday, July 25, 2008

A night of good deals


Tonight we got 7 bottoms, 3 tops, a watering can full of beach toys, a bubble gun, a ribbon to dance with, and a wooden animal puzzle for $30.00! Also, we got free starbucks! The clothes were from JC Penny, they had a super sale and we even got to pick up a couple super cute things for Zions friend and it was great because now Zion is really a 2T and a lot of her clothes no longer fit. The toys we got at Target, they had a special sale of 75% off some of their toys. We had fun shopping since we do not get to much and I was very excited today because we paid off a nice chunk of our last credit card with money we have been working very hard to save this month.

2 comments:

Grandma S said...

So proud of you for persevering. I have this feeling that one of the things I sent is the same as in the picture!

Girl Raised in the South said...

Dave Ramsey would be proud, I'm proud. I'm sure you guys are thrilled at seeing hard work pay off. xoxo