We had not been to the beach in ages. Travis took us to a new beach he knew of that was really qick to get too. And Zion really enjoyed playing in the sand for the first time. She made a big turtle out of sand with her dad.
Look how big she's getting! Nothing quite as sweet as a little one on the beach, completely carefree. I wanted you to know I will indeed be praying for you guys on Thursday - that would be such a huge blessing if it came about, and we'll be here in September and October for the most part - we'll have to be sure to have you guys over for dinner while youre here. xoxox Bev
1 comment:
Look how big she's getting! Nothing quite as sweet as a little one on the beach, completely carefree. I wanted you to know I will indeed be praying for you guys on Thursday - that would be such a huge blessing if it came about, and we'll be here in September and October for the most part - we'll have to be sure to have you guys over for dinner while youre here. xoxox Bev
Post a Comment