Holy cow, Rebster...your little girl is BEAUTIFUL!!!! And, of course, as your best friend, I would tell you that even if she wasn't, but I promise you that I wouldn't use all caps and put four exclamation marks after it if I didn't really mean it. She's gorgeous! She's always been adorable, but I really think that she is one of the prettiest little girls that I have ever seen...Up there with Shiloh Jolie-Pitt (or whatever her name is), for real! Can't wait for she and Landon to do some of your "Toddler Activities" together...you've come up with some awesome ideas there, friend! Love ya! - Me
1 comment:
Holy cow, Rebster...your little girl is BEAUTIFUL!!!! And, of course, as your best friend, I would tell you that even if she wasn't, but I promise you that I wouldn't use all caps and put four exclamation marks after it if I didn't really mean it. She's gorgeous! She's always been adorable, but I really think that she is one of the prettiest little girls that I have ever seen...Up there with Shiloh Jolie-Pitt (or whatever her name is), for real! Can't wait for she and Landon to do some of your "Toddler Activities" together...you've come up with some awesome ideas there, friend! Love ya! - Me
Post a Comment