If you would like to know what we have been doing this past week Zion gives it away by her randon chants of "Go Phelps!!!" We have been officially addicted to the olympics. We are enjoying a rainy day and having indoor fun. We don't get many un sunny days around here so I always enjoy a cozy rainy day when it comes along.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Forts and Fay
If you would like to know what we have been doing this past week Zion gives it away by her randon chants of "Go Phelps!!!" We have been officially addicted to the olympics. We are enjoying a rainy day and having indoor fun. We don't get many un sunny days around here so I always enjoy a cozy rainy day when it comes along.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Zion, you look like you're a master at building forts. Will you come visit your Aunt Bethany and Uncle Erin one day? I promise we'd build the most rockin' fort ever!
Post a Comment