I have to say as a follow-up that the center photo is a favorite.. though it's hard for me to express in words. Despite her pain (and tears) she's looking up at you and can't help but smile because she knows she's loved. That's something we parents hope to maintain. Discipline through love. Looks like you have a good start - as we can see through this photo how much she adores you (or is it Travis?) despite feeling the pain of being told 'No'.
3 comments:
AWWWWW...You guys better be nice to Zion. Give her everything she wants because she is my favorite little niece!!!
I too don't like seeing those tears.. :(
I didn't know Zion even knew how to cry.
Dear Rebes:
I have to say as a follow-up that the center photo is a favorite.. though it's hard for me to express in words. Despite her pain (and tears) she's looking up at you and can't help but smile because she knows she's loved. That's something we parents hope to maintain. Discipline through love. Looks like you have a good start - as we can see through this photo how much she adores you (or is it Travis?) despite feeling the pain of being told 'No'.
Post a Comment