Monday, July 30, 2007

For my Mom and anyone else who cares...

My new office. We sold our old computer cabinet because it was not work friendly and bought this desk at the new salvation army store. We made $40 after buying the desk so that was great! We are going to put something on the wall above the desk maybe shelves? What do you think?
My house is finally clean after weeks of digging it out...the floors mopped, surfaces dusted clutter removed....If I told you how many times before the past few weeks I had mopped since we moved in you would be disturbed. Lets just say it took a few mops to get the floor somewhat clean. Now hopefully it is a little better for Zion to eat of the floor as she often does.
Its hard to see but there are new blinds over the window Mom.....any thing would be an improvement over the old nasty ones from the 70's which it took us over a year to get rid of.
I painted the little shelf in the entry way. I think it makes a big difference from the weird 70's marble looking thing it was before.
Even the kitchen is clean. check out the little collection of pots to the left...you should recognize the little ones and Bethany gave me the big one...I think they look cute together...I dont know how long it will last but I am enjoying the cleanliness!!!!

1 comment:

Girl Raised in the South said...

It looks great - good for you. Becoming quite the little homemaker. xoxox