
This past weekend we visited Flamingo Gardens a Botanical Garden and Wildlife Sanctuary with Zion's friend Rosie and her parents. This place is really close to our house and we had never been their so they introduced us to it. We became members because it was not much more expensive than admission so now we can go anytime and we got free plants. (Where we are going to plant them is yet to be determined.) Above the unsuspecting Zion and Rosie are about to be introduced to a Peacock.

The peacock came so close to Rosie with its feathers open that they were within her grasp. I wonder what would have happened if she had gotten a hold of him.

I forget what this was called but it sure was cute.

Zion and Rosie seemed to think each other was hysterical. I wonder what goes on in their little minds.

Posing with their Dad's after an eventful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment