
Zion is 6 months today and is still growing lots. She has now had bananas, avacado, and applesauce and keeps eating her cereal. We have to keep our eyes on her all the time because she moves so much. Here she is enjoying some toys that she got from my parents. She was very excited because they make noise! This one is a phone which is great because she is always trying to take the phone when I am talking on it so now she has her own.

This one is a steering wheel that honks, has turn signals, and plays music for her car seat in the car. She enjoys playing with it during our commute and if it gets annoying it even came with a romote so I can turn it off from the front seat.

She also got a Noah's ark play set and we thought that we would save this one for later but she did not seem to agree with that idea.
2 comments:
Looks to me like Zion and Landon are racing for who wins thunder thighs! She's a cutie. Doesnt it sometimes seem like shes been here forever, then it seems like those six months just flew by??? When are you coming home this summer, LJ&L will be here and we'll have to all grill out. xoxo
I love the toys- that is so funny about the remote in the car. Today I put Rose in the car seat and had a moment of complete insanity when I realized in horror, "OH MY GOSH, I have no car toy for Rose". You know what I mean???? If they don't have a toy, then your ride is going to be very painful. Let's get together this weekend- Flamingo Gardens???
Post a Comment