Friday, April 13, 2007

Happy Easter!

We had a very nice little easter. Check out Zion's bunny purse. She wasn't quite sure what to do with it at first but she knew how to show off her dress even though it was early in the morning.
Taking her little morning nap with Dad while I was practicing. We danced in the morning service. If I can remember how to do it I am going to try to post the video of us dancing this weekend.
In the narthex at church.
Kaleb and Joshua posing in the parking lot. I was looking for shoes for Zion to wear for easter because I usually just take her in her bare feet but I figured for easter she should have something. I could not find anything in her size for less than $20. Now come on if I can buy a pair of shoes for myself for that price that I will wear every day I am not going to pay that for some she will only be able to wear a few times. Angie was looking for some for me and couldn't find her size but Kaleb kept looking and found these cute shoes for Zion. Some day we can tell them about that story to embaress them.
OOops I forgot to turn this one sorry and it is one of my favorites. Note how she is passed out first of all (the church service was long) but also how she is clutching her purse. See this is just evidence of how smart Zion is. See there is something different about her purse now from the morning. You know in the morning she did not even want to hold it but after church she would not let go of it. The difference is that now it has money in it. The ladies at church thought that Zion and her little purse was so cute that they started putting money in it. She came home with $1.50! Maybe we should take her out with her bunny purse more often.
Travis got Zion her very own easter basket. She found it and I think she enjoyed the basket as much as what was in it. Travis got her a nice teether that goes in the freezer some new onsies and a cool toy.
Checking out the contents in her basket. I think she knew it was hers!
Thats the end of Zion's first easter. As you can tell she was quite pleased. Did you know that Sports Illustrated did an issue on the best comebacks of all time and guess who was number one??? Jesus! Our pastor talked about this in his sermon. Easter is so special because it is Jesus's "comeback" that makes Chrisitanity different than any other faith, or religion.
Happy belated Easter to you all!

2 comments:

Girl Raised in the South said...

Such fun to see all of you, and to see my little buddies - Caleb and Joshua! How fun to recognize them, and you absolutely have to keep her bunny purse to pass on to her someday when she's a mommy of a little girl. too sweet. xoxo

Erin and Bethany said...

I love to see how her laughter and smile show her growing fun personality. I can't wait to see all the changes myself in a little while! I'm so excited to see you guys. Oh yea...and Rebe's, you're a hot mom :)