Sunday, May 13, 2007

New Videos of PIM

As most of you know our church has a dance ministry called Praise In Motion. I have posted some videos or PIM's recent easter performance and also our when we went on tour to Pittsburgh. I will post more soon for any of you that are interested. The easter one has two songs one that I choreographed and then one of our youth boys who recently started dancing with us that they put together themselves. The one from Pittsburgh is next and that one also has two songs and the second has my little solo which is hard to see because I am on the ground for a lot of it, that song is called I Will Worship You one that Travis's mom passed along to us. She is always great and knowing the best songs. So if you are interested you can check these out. The videos are not the greatest quality of course.

No comments: