
Gone are the days when our dear little Zion would wake up in the same spot we left her in the crib or lay contently in your arms when she was awake. She is busy, busy, busy. She cannot stay on the bed because if you turn around for a second she is falling off. She has figured out how to get on her hands and knees and is rocking back and forth. She scoots along the floor and rolls over and over to reach whatever she wants. She is sitting up pretty well on her own now and can get to her stomach from sitting up. For some reason she always wants to put her blanket over her head. This is her one morning when she woke up. The other morning I woke her up because we needed to leave and I took the blanket off of her and she grabbed it from my hand, pulled it back up over her and then over her head and went back to sleep. I laughed out loud. She is our daughter for sure.
1 comment:
Hysterical :) Can't wait to see you guys in June
Post a Comment