Thursday, May 03, 2007
Update
Zi went for her 6 month doctors apointment a little bit late but hey. She is 18 punds 8 ounces and 27 1/2 inches which puts her in the upper 90th percentile for both. No wonder she feels so heavy when I have to carry her every morning downstairs along with all of our stuff for the day. She also got two shots and could not even stay awake until we got into the house. Whenever she is traumatized she goes to sleep and she screamed when they gave them to her but then smiled again right afterwards. I am glad she is so pleasent. Well I think that I am going to join her in her nap time since I have the opportunity. We have not been sleeping too well since it is hot and we are used to being spoiled with AC. Thankfully they will be installing our new AC on Friday and we got a good price we just have to save up the money to pay for it. I will appreciate our AC more now for sure. Tomorrow is Friday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment