
Modeling her new bathing suit. Travis signed her up for swim classes yesterday at the park by our house which she will be going to every Saturday with one of her friends!

She now loves to clap. The other day I was looking for her and I found her standing in the corner with no hands clapping!


After another one of her disapearing acts I found her trying to get something under the bed and then she got stuck. Thankfully she is flexible but she was not easy to get out because she was mad.
3 comments:
Hey I just saw that southwest has tickets on sale from Ft. Lauderdale to Nashville for $39. I think you guys should come so that I can see Zion clap. We also have plenty of places that she could hide and get stuck in...hehehee. Love you guys!
swimming lessons! sounds like fun, you'll have to let us know how it goes. have been thinking of taking rose for some time but never got around to the logistics of planning. . .the days are passing so quickly!
OK - I keep coming back to see these pictures in disbelief...is it just me or is she looking like toddler material??? She sure is tall when she stands up!
too cute!
love, aunt Amy
Post a Comment