Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Disney World

Is she the cutest Mickey Mouse you ever saw or what. I had to go to Orlando for work so Travis and Zion came along and we stayed an extra day and went to Disney. We were not too sure if Zion would really appreciate but she seemed to be very interested in some of the things she saw and was very worn out by the end of the day. We went to the Magic Kingdom and it was very crowded but we had a great time.
After entering Zion poses in front of Cinderellas castle.
At the Animal Kingdom Lodge after dinner.
Taking advantage of the buffet at Boma the African inspired restaraunt in the Animal Kingdom Lodge where we love to go eat. They have all different types of soups and salads. It is the type of place where you wish your stomach was bigger. We were afraid that they were going to come and tell us that we had to pay for Zion because she ate so much. She especially like the butternut squash soup and curry cous cous.
One of Zions favorite things seemed to be the parade. I am sure it was a lot for her to take in. Here one of the mice stopped to visit her. She cried when the mouse walked away. I guess she liked it?
We kept telling her that we were going to meet Mickey but I did not know if we were actually going to get too but we did!

3 comments:

Amy Boyle said...

I can clearly remember the first time your mom took you (reba) to Chuckie Cheese. You had been wanting to go so badly, so it was a big deal..and when we arrived, the big mouse came over to greet you - and you became very upset. I'm trying to remember if we even ended up leaving the restaurant. Sounds like Zion fared a little better. love, amy

travisandreba said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
travisandreba said...

That's because Chucky looked like a giant rodent feasting off of rotten cheese pizza that someone threw in the gutter!

Mickey is a much more loveable, classy rodent who has exquisite taste for food other than cheese pizza. I don't think Mickey would be caught dead rummaging through the garbage like Chucky!