Sunday, June 07, 2009

RAndomness



Travis and I put together a little shower for his friends at work. I made a diaper cake with little birds and the cupcakes had little birds nests made from toasted coconut with little chocolate eggs. It was fun to put together and to make the food.
Travis turned 32! We celebrated his birthday late because he was busy studying on his actual birthday but the following weekend we grilled out and here is modeling his new outfit! (-:
I took Zion to the childrens play festival at the University of Pittsburgh we saw a play of the books runaway bunny and goodnight moon and then a Mr. Rogers show and Z got to meet neighbor aber from Mr. Rogers.
For mothers day we re did the landscaping in front of my parents house. The bushes were way overgrown and thanks to Travs muscles we were able to dig them out. There was a lot of BIG holes but we filled them in planted some baby bushes and mulched. All of my brothers and sisters, Travis, Zion and my sister in law did it together and we also built them a garden bed in the back. Here is Zion showing off the after. If you saw the before you would be very impressed.
SO our little fish who loved to swim was terrified of the pool when we took her to the Y where Travis works out. She said the pool was too big. Sadly I guess we waited too long to take her back to the pool so she will have to get used to it again.

1 comment:

Grandma S said...

Travis you look great in that picture of you. You have really lost weight. We're proud of your self-discipline.

I'm praying for you and the next test you're taking the end of June. You amaze me!

Love,
Mom