Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Kmart Deal


Kmart had double coupons up to two dollars last week so I got a bunch of great deals on things we use. A lot of these things were totally free or almost free....the only thing I really paid for was the pull ups. I got $98 of stuff for less than $30!

3 comments:

Devon said...

I'm jealous, I wanted to hit those deals too! Just didn't get time in the midst of everything else going on. Mason is ready for a playdate with Zion soon, I'll give you a call to get something on the calendar!

Girl Raised in the South said...

Pretty darned great - you've become quite the wifey / momma :-)

Amy Boyle said...

Hey, I know you've been busy, and congratualtions to Travis!!! ...but it's been almost a month w/o a new photo of Z.

Pleassseeee. I'm tired of looking at household products.

Thanks.

love, amy