I had to go to San Francisco for work so Travis came out a day later to help me and we got to stay an extra day to enjoy the city. It was so fun since we had never been there before and was a great break to just spend time together. We missed Z as she stayed here but really enjoyed the time together. Thanks to an awesome deal I got we got to stay at the new intercontinental there and got a free awesome breakfast everyday with amazing fruits and fresh foods. Oh yeah and the work meetings went good too (-:
Sunday, June 07, 2009
San Francisco
I had to go to San Francisco for work so Travis came out a day later to help me and we got to stay an extra day to enjoy the city. It was so fun since we had never been there before and was a great break to just spend time together. We missed Z as she stayed here but really enjoyed the time together. Thanks to an awesome deal I got we got to stay at the new intercontinental there and got a free awesome breakfast everyday with amazing fruits and fresh foods. Oh yeah and the work meetings went good too (-:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Too cool. We have a few pictures with the same backgrounds, even from our honeymoon and just two years ago. Good memories!
Hey, our old neighborhood! It was so nice to see the familiar sights-looks like you really enjoyed yourselves and I am totally jealous to see you out and about sans kid(s). I don't think we will see that for AGES! Happy belated birthday Travis- you youngster you! Amy
Post a Comment