Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A Wedding











Travis and I both agree that we loved Tim and Rachel's Wedding. The setting was beautiful in an old country church established in the 1700's. They looked terrific. And the wedding and reception were simple but creative and so very genuine. We had a blast and Travis and I even attempted to learn swing dancing at the reception which was hilarious. The food was from a vegetraian restaurant and was by far the best wedding food I have ever had. There was like 12 different types of salads and I ate lentils for the first time since childhood. If it made me like lentils you know it was good because I think they were my most hated food. They had a lentil salad with a balsamic reduction. Its making me hungry just thinking about it. We are just so excited for them as it is so evident that they are seeking to live out God' will for their lives and to be good stewards of everything that he has given them. Their wedding and their ideas and ideals have been an encouragement to us. You can see some better pictures of them on our families blog. Congratualtions Tim and Rachel we love you!

No comments: