Check out our 1st June CVS deal. There is probably more to come, but I was really excited about this because I, Travis, tweaked Reba's idea a bit. Reba's out of town so I'm in charge this week! Here's how it worked.
1 Pampers Jumbo pack 7.99 w/ CVS Card
5 Pampers 77 Count Wipes 2.99 each with Card
1 Listerine for Kids 3.49 w/ Card
1 CVS 500 Count Cotton Swabs 3.19
Total of 29.62 but...
-I had a $1 off coupon for the Listerine
-$2 off one Pampers wipes
-$2 off one Pampers wipes
-$8 off when you buy Pampers diapers and wipes together
-$3 off the total purchase CVS coupon
Reducing my total to $13.62 but...
I had $14.38 in ECB's so my total was -$.76
So I purchased the Starbucks for a $1.99 so w/ tax my Out of Pocket expense was 1.97! Plus, I got back $10.49 in ECB's back.
And boom goes the dynamite!
Oh yeah, the Victoria Secrets bag contains a free pair of VS Cotton Panties (A $7.50 value). I received a card in the mail that said I could pick up a pair without a purchase before June 4th. What a way to end an almost free shopping spree!
4 comments:
Good job hun. We needed all of this stuff. Thanks for taking the time to do it. We love and miss you.
Wow Travis. A man after his mother's heart!
Too bad we don't have a CVS here. Keep educating me on how to get coupons though.
Love,
Frugal Mom
wow Travis, and you thought that it would be too much work in the beginning. I'm very proud of you. Keep up the good work.
It is a lot of work "mama". Organization takes time and effort. Money Saving Mom posted a blog about her effort to spend less time on this grocery shopping task, so if she's blogging about how much time it takes then I'm sure it's not just us! It would be easier to spend more money, but I'm glad that we are saving so much. It's definately worth the effort right now.
Post a Comment