
Zion sporting her new goods. She got nice new clothes which she needed.

Travis was able to take Monday Tuesday off and we got to spend some time together. We had a picnic for lunch in the park on Tuesday and took a little time to play.

Crumbs of a cinnamon scone.

Her newest trick, walking with one hand.

And that pretty much sums up the whole birthday. It was fun and a nice time to be with each other and friends and friends and family. Probably good that she will not remember it because then she might expect this every year.
2 comments:
Thanks again Reba (and Travis) for the new photos. Looks like Zion had a great birthday!
I'm so jealous that I didn't get to be there for her bday. I'm so excited for her to get her (belated) birthday present from E and I. We had so much fun picking it out and getting something fun for her. Hopefully she'll like it. I miss you guys so much and can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment