Love the costume! Looks like she had fun trick or treating, did they have it at the mall? That's a good idea:) Seeing Zion makes me realize that next year we may be doing some trick or treating with Mason too!
Hey, I found you guys again - I'd lost your blog address so I'm way way behind. I wanted to tell you if you dont win the knit kit but want to learn while you're home I can try to teach you the basics. Three weeks ought to be long enough for several lessons! I'm assuming that's a lady bug, right? Landon was, no surprise, a Steeler. xoxoxo
4 comments:
So cute. Was Zion a lovey dovey butterfly?? Is she walking on her own now??
Love the costume! Looks like she had fun trick or treating, did they have it at the mall? That's a good idea:) Seeing Zion makes me realize that next year we may be doing some trick or treating with Mason too!
Hey, I found you guys again - I'd lost your blog address so I'm way way behind. I wanted to tell you if you dont win the knit kit but want to learn while you're home I can try to teach you the basics. Three weeks ought to be long enough for several lessons! I'm assuming that's a lady bug, right? Landon was, no surprise, a Steeler. xoxoxo
I am not sure what she was, maybe a combo ladybug/butterfly. It was cute and on sale.
Post a Comment