I can't believe you were at the beach. Just yesterday I was skiing with temperatures in the teens and low twenties! Of course, Zion looks so good at the beach.
I can't believe how out of the loop I've been from y'alls life! Congrats on having a BABT! My goodness!!! How in the world did I get so lost? I hope you all are doing well...as it looks like you are :-) Enjoy the warm weather. I'm jealous!!
2 comments:
I can't believe you were at the beach. Just yesterday I was skiing with temperatures in the teens and low twenties! Of course, Zion looks so good at the beach.
I can't believe how out of the loop I've been from y'alls life! Congrats on having a BABT! My goodness!!! How in the world did I get so lost? I hope you all are doing well...as it looks like you are :-) Enjoy the warm weather. I'm jealous!!
Post a Comment