It was a busy fun weekend with lots of surprises including a surprise visit from my mom, lots of shopping for clothes that I could wear to work since none of my old clothes fit which was awesome, a surprise party, lunch at the cheesecake factory. We all had a very fun weekend and then I had the day off for Presidents day so I got to spend the whole day with Zion. Just too bad it had to end.
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Surprise Party, Special Visit
It was a busy fun weekend with lots of surprises including a surprise visit from my mom, lots of shopping for clothes that I could wear to work since none of my old clothes fit which was awesome, a surprise party, lunch at the cheesecake factory. We all had a very fun weekend and then I had the day off for Presidents day so I got to spend the whole day with Zion. Just too bad it had to end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi, this was so much fun. I know you were shocked and completely unaware of us all being there. What a great time! I decided AGAINST the nanny. Just couldn't take the chance. Rose is so good at the daycare and we know the teachers so well. I feel really great about the decision and so does Josh. Hope all is well with work and hope to see you all soon!
Post a Comment