
Zion had her first Sunday outing. I took the girls out to lunch after church Sunday. We took this cheesy picture at the new Friday's Restaurant close to our church. Some of you may be asking "why is Friday's so special?" Well, it's not, other than Reba and I had our first real date at the Friday's in Pittsburgh. After that, we went to Aventura Mall and hung out with the rich folk. Mostly to laugh at their silly ways and point fingers at people that have obvious plastic surgery. Then we went to our friends' house for the monthly couples meeting. Zion was pretty tuckered by the end of the day. That night she only woke up once. Monday night was a different story altogether!
1 comment:
She's beautiful and do people have "obvious plastic surgery"? I've never seen anyone in real life that I could tell. I must not be very observant.
Post a Comment