Wednesday, November 22, 2006

3 comments:

Girl Raised in the South said...

So who does she look like. I cant decide at all. Maybe you and Trav look like siblings and I never noticed it? She's beautiful. When are you coming home next so I can snuggle her?

Anonymous said...

Reba, I read your last post about how hard it is in the beginning (and how great, too!). I think that's something I was totally clueless about when I had Caiden. To top it off, not a single one of my friends had kids yet, so I had to figure out things by myself. Not fun.

It DOES get easier, especially once they start sleeping more at night, and you get enough sleep to feel like a human again. And as they get older their cries do start to sound different (i.e. hungry or tired, etc.). It just takes a while--a good six weeks is what all my friends say, and I agree.

Zion is beautiful, and know that while mothering, breastfeeding, etc. may be "natural," that doesn't mean it comes naturally, and it takes time. You sound like you're doing a great job!

(Sorry, I didn't mean for this to be so long; I had a really hard time after I had Caiden, and I just wanted to encourage you!)

Les's sister, Sarah :)

Erin and Bethany said...

She's got the biggest eyes... Trav get the shotgun out because she is beautiful. Can't wait to see you guys! Love you both!

Bethany