Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Countdown


Well the day is approaching. Only one week and two days until the due date. The midwife as of yesterday says everything is looking good. So we wait. Everything here at the house is pretty much ready now. And we are ready to have the baby already. Travis's office has begun a pool. So far we have three bets for a girl and four for a boy. They are also guessing the day of the birth and the weight of the baby. If you would like to guess feel free to post a comment. If you guess correctly you win a prize. I won't tell you what the prize is until after, however. Travis and I are divided on our end but I know that I am right(about the sex).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't know much about baby weights...
let's go 7 pounds 9 ounces, female, born on Thursday at 11:23 PM.

My Purpose: said...

Y'all your blog is adorable. Much funnier than ours! And, Trav- Jer and I got quite a kick out of "Reba's most recent ultrasound"! The nursery looks wonderful...just waiting on a little baby to move in! We love y'all so, so much, and can't wait to see the first pictures! We're saying prayers. We love all three of you.
Jer, Les, and Baby Landon

Girl Raised in the South said...

So I wonder if you were right? Leslie told me what the baby is, but I wont say here til you get the post out there. I got a photo of him/her on my cell phone and he/she is beautiful. I had no idea you three had a blog, so I'll be following closely to see what's up at your house. It's bound to get more active now! Congratulations and tons of love to all of you. I fell asleep praying for you, woke up praying for you, and prayed throughout the day til Leslie told me the new one had arrived. xoxoxoBev