Hope you guys are surviving the first few days of being home. I cant tell who she looks like - when Trav holds her I'd say him, then I see her with you and change my mind? What do you two think?
Y'all she's gorgous! I LOVE the picture of her smiling up at Rebster. I saved it to my computer! xoxo Les PS. Reba-girl, I'm a little jealous of the tan. Then again, you're time has come now too. There'll be no laying around in the sun for awhile now...:)
What a beautiful baby! We can not wait for our first "play date" with the girls ;) She is born on the libra/scorpio cusp (my birthdate too!). Was so happy to hear things went well with the labor and delivery. Congratulations and great job Reba-Zion looks so healthy and alert. Our best to you both! Amy and Josh
5 comments:
Hope you guys are surviving the first few days of being home. I cant tell who she looks like - when Trav holds her I'd say him, then I see her with you and change my mind? What do you two think?
Y'all she's gorgous! I LOVE the picture of her smiling up at Rebster. I saved it to my computer!
xoxo
Les
PS. Reba-girl, I'm a little jealous of the tan. Then again, you're time has come now too. There'll be no laying around in the sun for awhile now...:)
Reba,
Beautiful baby, beautiful name. I'm so happy for you and Travis!!! Please give me a shout out when you are in the Chicago area!
Cindy
Reba,
Beautiful baby, beautiful name. I'm so happy for you and Travis!!! Please give me a shout out when you are in the Chicago area!
Cindy
What a beautiful baby! We can not wait for our first "play date" with the girls ;) She is born on the libra/scorpio cusp (my birthdate too!). Was so happy to hear things went well with the labor and delivery. Congratulations and great job Reba-Zion looks so healthy and alert. Our best to you both! Amy and Josh
Post a Comment