Wednesday, May 05, 2010

4 months!













Our dear sweet Norah is 4 months old already. I know people say it a lot but time really is flying. She is such a joy to us. Zion still loves loving her and teaching her things. Norah is starting to grab onto things including her older sisters hair. (-: She loves sitting in her bumbo seat and flapping her arms like she is going to fly away. Z calls her drool meister because the drool is never ending with her. We don't know where it all comes from. She is constantly eating and still gets up at least 3 times a night. I think Zion was sleeping 8 hours at this point. You can't get frustrated with her because she is so sweet and smiley though. She loves to be outside and wrinkles her nose up when she feels the breeze.
She had her doctors appointment yesterday and she is now 15 pounds 12 ounces and she is 89% for weight and 54% for height. I guess she is not starving despite the fact that she is now refusing to take a bottle even when I am gone all day one day a week at work. Silly Norah. We are all enjoying watching her start to explore her environment. She is also giving us lots of sweet giggles and Zion says "norah thinks I'm hilarious.



3 comments:

Micka said...

oh she is so sweet. Time is flying by, enjoy it while you can. She weight only a couple ounces more than baby boy, and he is 6 1/2 months old now.
we miss you guys so much.

My Purpose: said...

So sweet! I love the one of her smiling with Z. She's looking like a Schenk more and more every day!

Amy Boyle said...

Thanks Reba!

I was sorry not to have the chance to see more of you all at Easter, and to spend more time with the girls - so really appreciate the new photos..

Also, love the family photo of you all at Doug's wedding! love, Amy