Saturday, May 15, 2010

Randomness

We had been wanting to plant the plants in our garden for a long time but were busy every weekend. Figures the one weekend we had time it was cold and rainy but Travis and Zion forged ahead. Here she is getting a hug to warm up because she was crying since she hates being cold.



My brother DOUG is married! We still can't believe it. He and Ashley had a beautiful, awesome outdoor wedding that was a blast. The day of the wedding was fun chaos as I was running around getting ready and making food with the girls while Travis was with the guys. Travis and I were both in the wedding. Norah was a real trooper until towards the end of the reception at 9:00 p.m. Considering I had her on the run since 8:00 a.m. she did really well. Here she is hanging with my Dad while I was doing food prep mid day.


Shes full of laughs now...its the best.


Chubbers




We were excited to have Travs dad with us for almost a whole week. Zion had a blast spending time with him. He even took her to the zoo...what a Grandpa! Zion had a lot of fun at the zoo and told me all about the animals and jellyfish....but was very impressed by the fact that they were stinky....she liked the jellyfish because the didn't stink.



Grandma was also here very briefly and Zion got in a few good chats and song singing.



mmmmm....klondike




A few weeks ago Travis got the chance to go visit his grandparents in Oklahoma Sadly all of us could not go...its getting so expensive for all of us to travel with multiple plane tickets car rental etc... They are really special people and such a cute couple!




A tried me and Z after the wedding.



Ok does she look happy or what. She loves the bouncer! This was her first time in it.


2 comments:

theschenks said...

Both girls are getting sooo big! I used to think Norah looked so much like Zion, but she is really becoming her own person. She's precious. Wish I could kiss her chubby cheeks!

My Purpose: said...

Sweet pictures! :)