Monday, April 12, 2010

The first time I have thought Travis looked small!

Well you know Travis is a tall guy at 6' 3'' but next to SHAQ he looks short!!! Travis took a day trip to go see the Cleveland Cavilers play the Orlando Magic...they took my Dad as his Christmas present. Apparently it was fan appreciation day and one row in the stadium got to stay after the game and meet Shaq and they were in that row! How bout that? I guess it made their gift to my dad even better and it was a fun surprise.

2 comments:

Bev said...

Good grief - he DOES look small next to Shaq. I saw shoes once in the shoe store that were Shaq's size and could not believe how big there were. Fun that Trav got to meet him.

Grandma S said...

I thought the same thing - Wow Travis is little.
Glad it was a special day.