To eat we made our attempt at some of our favorite foods that we miss... I attempted to make macaroni and chicken Haitian style. We also had rice and beans, plaintains, picklese, potato salad, fruit salad, chips and black bean salsa and mango salsa, and coconut pineapple lime punch. Bethany and Erin and Jordan were also with us for the weekend which made it extra special! Thanks guys for making the trip. Unfortunately I really neglected to take pictures of the whole weekend )-: I only have these thanks to Abbey.
Saturday, September 05, 2009
Open House
To eat we made our attempt at some of our favorite foods that we miss... I attempted to make macaroni and chicken Haitian style. We also had rice and beans, plaintains, picklese, potato salad, fruit salad, chips and black bean salsa and mango salsa, and coconut pineapple lime punch. Bethany and Erin and Jordan were also with us for the weekend which made it extra special! Thanks guys for making the trip. Unfortunately I really neglected to take pictures of the whole weekend )-: I only have these thanks to Abbey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment