Saturday, September 05, 2009

Just for fun!

Here is Z in the back yard digging in the dirt and modeling her new shoes from Nonnie with influence from Aunt Abbey. She grew out of all her shoes again all of a sudden.
Here is the watermelon that resulted in a tummy ache and waking up about an hour into her night of sleep throwing up! I think she just ate too much of it? Because after she threw up a few times she went to sleep and was fine the next day. Poor thing was totally freaked out because she had never thrown up before and had no idea what was happening to her. I told her that it happens to everyone sometimes when their tummy gets upset and she said "mommy, you mean you blew watermelon out of your teeth too?" Sorry for the visual image but lets just say her whole room needed to be cleaned. Travis walked in to attempt to begin to fix the damage and came right back out looking a bit green so he took over bathing Z and I went in.

They sure are cute though.



Heres a belly picture for everyone who is asking. I am quite sure I am much bigger this time around than I was with Zion and I think its finally setting in that I am acctually pregnant. (-:







4 comments:

Micka said...

Thanks for the belly shots. You look so pretty. How far along are you?

Girl Raised in the South said...

Thanks for the bump photo - love it! You look lovely.

Angie said...

We finally get to see your tummy!You look beautiful!

Grandma S said...

GReat pictures! I wonder if Zion is going to eat watemelon anytime soon!

The picture helps remind me that you're carrying another chosen by God grandchild.