Sunday, January 18, 2009

First Snowman

The finished Snowman!
The creators.
Putting in the nose.
Wrestling
Big foot solution. Zion was very sad because she was dying to go outside and play in the snow which we got quite a bit of but of course her cast was hindering her. I then had the idea of seeing if she could wear one of my boots. Her cast fit in so she was able to wear one of my boots and one of hers and she could even walk, a bit slow but she could walk! I was so glad that she was at least able to go out and have fun and make her very first snowman with her Aunt Abbey and Dad.

2 comments:

Micka said...

Awe she looks so cute. We miss you guys so much. It's just not the same. Can you post a video so we can hear her talking?
Nice snow man. We wish we were there.

Grandma S said...

How cute! Travis you're cute too but not like Zion. I love the boots. She may start a new fashion trend. When can we talk on skype???