Sunday, May 04, 2008

Zion Grows Up

Zion is becoming more and more independent. I told her on Saturday that it was time to go find Daddy. He was at work in the morning and she put on her own shoes and a hat that totally did not match and grabbed her bear and she said "go." She has a love for all of her stuffed friends lately and rarely leaves the house without going to get one to take along.
This weekend Zion got to pick out two special big girl things at our trip to Wal-Mart. A booster seat which she tried out for the first time today. In case you did not notice she was pretty pleased with it and she joined us at the table for dinner!
She hardly even made a mess. I guess being at the big people table brought out the best of her table manners.
AND she got the potty which she can also say. She has had a growing interest in the real potty so we got her, her own and she has already familiarized herself with it. They were both great deals too so we did not have to mess up the budget. Hope you had a wonderful weekend.

4 comments:

Micka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Micka said...

congrates Zion, you indeed are growing up. Those were some very special purchases and knowing you I think you will be using that potty in no time. You are such a big girl now. I really have been enjoying watch you grow. We love you guys.
Sorry I deleted my comment by mistake.

Erin and Bethany said...

Way to go Zi!! You are such a big girl.

Trav and REba, you guys are great parents. I think Zion just might be mensa-smart or something :)

Ooyman Family said...

hey, just noticed that is the first seat we bought rose, until she took out the blue insert and starting biting on it. gross! we took that one back!!! good luck with that ;)