Monday, May 12, 2008

Proud Mothers Day

Not only was I oh so happy to be the mom of Zion yesterday on Mothers day. I was proud of these girls. They danced an old piece, in fact one of the original Praise In Motion pieces to a song "My Help" by the Brooklyn Tabernacle choir. We remixed the choreography a bit in the second half. I knew they would do a great job but they blew me away. I have seen them grow spiritually and mature just in the short time I have known them so far and it is evident in their dancing. The number of ladies has now grown to 13 so we are running out of room on the stage and I am excited to see how God is going to use them the rest of this year.


Zion and Eden at the Mothers Day breakfast. I got the award for youngest mother which made me feel young but I think it was really youngest mother that got out of bed early enough to be at church before 8:00 a.m.
Church was packed on Sunday which surprised the girls when they came out to dance.

No comments: