We painted the kitchen green when we moved in but here is what the cabinets used to look like.
The Old stove.
The cieling and the old wall color.The new cieling! When he took out the plastic dome we found exposed concrete so with the help of a few wonderful friends he was able to finish it and redo the wiring.
AND
Here is the cabinets all newly painted and with new hardware. He even put in cool under cabinet lighting.
A new stove. Travis's friend from work was getting a new one so we were able to get this. Thanks we love it! This was a total surprise to me.
View over the sink. Travis installed crown molding around the top of the cabinets which makes them look much nicer and painted them brown. There is also above cabinet lighting and soon to be track lighting on the far wall. Did I mention that he put in a disposal that is so quiet I can run it while Zion naps and it has the rubber thing that is supposed to be in it so I do not have to duck for cover every time I run it!!! The orange is a bit bright for our taste so we may cover it up with a less wakeful orange but other than that it is awesome.
9 comments:
Wow Travis! When I talked to you, you said you were painting the cabinets but I had no idea you were doing this! It looks awesome! You're a handy guy!
It looks fabulous. Proud of you Travis. Yes, what color are the walls??
mom
I was looking at some baby pictures of Shawn and the way he smiled reminded me so much of Zion. Mmm, maybe Calvin looks like Travis???
Mom, I thought the same thing. I think Calvin does resemble Travis or Jordan.
Why does no one look like??? I mean seriously, this is all beginning to confirm my childhood suspicions that I was adopted :)
No Bethany, this confirms my suspicions that you've had major plastic surgery! I mean how in the world did you go from snaggle tooth mop head to pagent pre-madona! Hmmmm...
We need some more man comments on here. We went from talking about kitchen updates to how cute Calvin is. If you want to comment on Calvin go to his blog. If you want to comment on my kitchen leave comment here. If you want to comment on how cute Zion is...well wait till the next post. I'm sure we'll have taken another picture (or a few thousand) of her by then.
Travis I think the kitchen is amazing! What a sweet thing to do for your wife.
Ok, now who wrote the comment about my precious daughter being a snaggle tooth mop head. She was the cutest thing around!!! That must have been Travis, Reba would never say anything like that.
Hurry and put up the picture of JambaJuice girl that you sent me. That is priceless.
Mom (the mother of all my beautiful children)
Of course it was Travis. I think Bethay was the cutest when she was that age!
Post a Comment