Saturday, April 19, 2008

Kitchen Color #2



At first we were not sure that we liked this color totally either but I think it is growing on us. The guy at the paint store told me that orange is the color that seems to look the most different on the wall from the sample and I think he is right for sure. What do you think?

2 comments:

Erin and Bethany said...

I like this with the brown cabinets. I think that if you put some warm accents in the kitchen that it will look really nice with the cool orange color. I think it fits the look of your condo. Good Job!! Will you guys help me convince Erin to pain the rest of our place? :)

Grandma S said...

I like this color, too. It's cheery and fits the Florida sun. It doesn't hit you in the face quite as much as the first one.
Bethany, I don't think you want to convince Erin to "pain" the rest of the place. I don't think you'd enjoy it too much.