
My mom also made Zion a doll. She keeps giving it hugs and kisses and wants to take it everywhere with her. It is the perfect size. The dress she is wearing matches the dress that my mom made for Zion and she also came with a matching bag that Zion can put her in. I was so surprised by how Zion played with her. Its like she already knows how to pretend. It is so fun to watch. I love it!

My mom made the same type of doll for me when I was little which we called Rosie. Zion will have to name her own doll. The one on the right is my old one who is permanently in her pajamas. I am pretty sure that my mom had to remake mine a couple of times because I wore her out. SO Zion has two to play with which makes it even more fun.

She decided it would be easier to feed them if they were on the table.

She was feeding them "watering them" and giving the drinks with a hug and kiss in between.
No comments:
Post a Comment