Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The next generation of Praise In Motion

I am so so excited to be working with the youth Praise In Motion ladies. I have retired (or at least I am taking a break) from dancing with the adults although some how I am dancing on Easter now. But anyways I was praying about God's direction for my involvement in Praise In Motion this year and I just knew this is where God wanted me. They have a lot of great ideas and are very fun to spend time with and are very gifted. I am enjoying teaching them and learning from them as well. They danced a short piece that I choreographed for them for Palm Sunday and they did an AWESOME job. I was so proud of them and how expressive they were. We have some other new pieces in the works already and they are working on some of their own choreography as well. Most of all I am excited about their commitment to ministry and to growing in their relationship with Christ together. Plus we old ladies that have been dancing for awhile now need some new younger ladies to follow after us.

No comments: