Saturday, February 16, 2008

For My Mom

Here is the puppet stage.


And a cute picture of Zion in her new shoes as a bonus.

3 comments:

Erin and Bethany said...

I just got the Bend the Rules book too!! I am so excited about it. I am going to try and make an apron first as well as a few other things. I have some scrap material around the house and want to use it. talk to you soon!

Ooyman Family said...

Hey Schenk Family- how cute is that? I love the puppet show idea. In CA for Christmas we took Rose to see a puppet show and she was captivated by the popping in and out of the frame (a glorified peek-a-boo). What a neat idea- do you put on shows for her? Z is looking so grown up and certainly is active. I think Josh is going to have Rose at the park Saturday AM for a Daddy and me morning- hopefully Travis can take Z to visit!!! Hope to see you all soon.

Girl Raised in the South said...

Reba, Sarah made the puppet theater too and her kids play with it all the time. I was surprised how often the Dollar Store has puppets (usually seasonally themed) and I grab them and pop them in the mail now and then. Great way to fill a day indoors.