Today, Zion and I had fun with a bouncy ball that I found in the parking lot at our condo. She had never experienced the fun of bouncy ball before. She thought it was hilarious. "Bouncy balls are fun," she thought to herself before laughing out loud. Or maybe she thought, "my dadda looks really funny when he tries to catch that bouncy ball and it smacks him in the face!" But I think she was really thinking that the bouncy ball was really bouncy and it doesn't really make since for something to be that small and yet so bouncy. She probably said to herself, "it must be something with the polymers and how the electrons have been bound together to form a substance that really is bouncy." Anyway, we had fun for a good 30 minutes in the parking lot with the bouncy ball.
All the moms that read this blog are thinking to themselves: "he let his 9.5 month old play with a ball that is slightly larger than her esophagus AND he found said ball in the parking lot! Someone call DCF!" Oh no, ladies...said ball was never in little Zion's hands. She watched from a distance. I did the chasing and the bouncing. Zion did the watching and the analyzing and the laughing! I'm a good dad.
P.S. I washed my hands with one of her little wipes before placing her in the car to go to the grocery store...by myself...with Zion of course. I did not leave her in her crib and forget about her like someone did to someone else I know. Names shall not be mentioned.
3 comments:
More proof that Zion has the Schenk blood coursing through her genes: she is already incredibly smart :) You really should be careful with what you find in the parking lot hahaha
I was actually thinking "what a great daddy for making his little princess so happy!" Way to go dad....and mom you are truly blessed to have a husband that will go to the grocery store with the baby. I can't even get my usband to go to the grocery store by himself!
Wasn't that mom and dad and you and shawn who forgot poor little jordan and went on to church while asleep in his crib? Wow...that probably explains a lot (j/k Jordan :))
Post a Comment