Saturday, August 25, 2007

10 Months

Soon Zion will be one and this year continues to fly by. She is now speed crawling, getting more confident at taking steps along the furniture and standing up for a bit on her own. To sum up Zion at this stage I would say busy, busy, busy. She is always working on something that seems to be very important. Here she is with her new favorite thing, a pen, doing some of her work. I can never find a pen when I need one but she seems to find them all over the house.
Zion is not a fan of TV. She could take or leave Baby Einstein and most other things which is fine by me. But here she is watching Baby Praise...it is rare to catch her sitting still and I thought it was so funny she was propped on the pillow almost like an old man in a recliner. She loves the music. For those of you that do not know Praise Baby is childrens praise and worship music and little kids and shapes and colors etc.. on the dvd. The only other thing she ever liked to watch was Hermie with Miss Elsie.
Her hair is starting to come in and from the back she is looking less like my little baby. It always goes to the left side for some reason. Travis says she has a little bit of a mullet, business in the front and party in the back! I just think her little neck is so sweet.
Here she is busy again doing her "work." She ripped up one of my magazines and then was crawling away and they got stuck to her feet which she thought was very strange and then hilarious.

We are just so blessed to have Zion and for all of the joy that God brings to our lives through her, and for how we are growing because of her. Thanks for sharing in the joy with us!

3 comments:

Amy Boyle said...

No, thank YOU for sharing Zion Joy with all of us...

She is getting more grown up...
and I hear she's barricading doors now.

Love, (great)Aunt Amy

Erin and Bethany said...

She seems to be hard at work. I have some work that needs done. Zion, how much do you charge?

Timothy Freeman said...

I really hope I can come for Zion's birthday party...