Monday, June 18, 2007

Teething

Well Zion's first tooth is officially here. I was wondering what was wrong with the little Zion I know but I thought that maybe it was just her opposition to me trying to work. She would not let me put her down most of the time. I should have known because she kept chewing on her hand. A couple of days ago we saw a puffy spot on her gums and the next day the tooth pushed through. I think she is now working on the second bottom tooth but now at least I am a little more understanding. I know it may sound silly but I was kind of sad about her first tooth. She is getting so big already and I think that I am turning into one of those sappy moms. She loves to chew on a wet washcloth I guess it feels good on her gums and she will not give it up when she comes out of the tub. She is also like a human vaccum finding every little crumb and piece of fuz on the floor and putting it in her mouth. Yesterday I found the little plastic piece from a clothing tag in her mouth.

No comments: