Friday, June 15, 2007

New Tricks

Zion has been crawling for about a week and a half and for about two weeks now she has been waving! The waving all started while we were waiting for our rental car in Nashville and she waved at this man in a yellow hat that was smiling at her. He thought she was so cute and was talking to her and I looked back over at her and she was waving at him. I thought it was a fluke but then a lady started talking to her and Zion waved at her too and now she just waves at anyone including herself in the mirror and tickle me elmo. She also has taken to patting your shoulder whenever you pick her up. She has been super fussy for the past week I think due first to being constipated which was solved by prunes (who knew they had baby food prunes) and now I think because of teething. She is refusing to take her hand out of her mouth and wants to be held all of the time. We had a great week having my sister Abbey here and she really helped out with Zion especially since I was starting working from home this week. Abbey left early this morning and Travs sister and our new brother in law Erin arrive today from Jamaica and will be with us through tomorrow. Lots of traveling and visitors. More pictures soon of Zi's new tricks.

No comments: