
Travis went home after the wedding but Zion and I went on to the Burgh so that I could attend some meetings at my Dad's office. We had to fly through Chicago and had a two hour layover. Zion was terrific my only concern was that I would have to go the the bathroom and I would not be able to with Zion and all the stuff but all worked out. We spent the week in Pittsburgh and so here are some fun pictures from our trip. Mostly business but we still made time for fun in the evenings. We certainly have enough pictures posted today to catch up for our little hiatus. The picture above is us at Tim's new apartment on Pittsburgh's North Side. He has it set up quite nicely and has a roomate. He cooked us dinner at his house. He is all grown up!

With my grandparents after celebtrating Doug's birthday.

Enjoying the last evening with her grandparents!

Hanging with aunt Beth. We took Zion out for a walk earlier in the day and we went through the woods. Zion's first trip through the woods and it was like an off roading adventure. She grinned the whole way.

Finally, finally, finally we got to see my dear friends Leslie and meet her son Landon. I think he and Zion were instant friends in the little time we got to spend with him. I love him he is super cute and talkative. He is about two months older than Zion and Leslie and her husband just moved back to Pittsburgh from Texas. I have missed her so much and this was certainly one of the longest times I have gone without seeing her, too, too long.


We knew Zion loved music but now she loves playing it. Look out.

Disco baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment