Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Princess Z





























Zion was going to be a ballerina but at the last minute wanted to be a princess. It occured to me that we had this dress that I had been keeping away for dress up and it worked perfect. It was from our neighbor worked at Davids Bridal and got this and another flower girl dress for free. She had a great time going out with Landon the pirate....and they went out in Peters where they got mostly regular and king size candy bars it was crazy...and they had a blast.

2 comments:

Grandma S said...

She is adorable. The most precious princess I've ever seen. It looks like it was a very nice evening. Peters is definately the place to go Trick or Treating!

My Purpose: said...

These are adorable! I'm so glad that you took pictures...I didn't have any!!
Looking forward to the shower this weekend!