
Zion just loves her daddy. This evening I was going out with a friend and so Travis and Z had a date night at home and made pizza. She gets so excited about spending time with him! He is her hero for sure. She always says when referring to different situations "daddy will save the day" or "my daddy always saves the day". The other day in the car Zion asked me how the baby got in my tummy. I guess its that stage of fun deep questions to answer. I told her something about how God did it and she said "how" and then I said well God can do anything Zion. And then she says "OOOOHHH, like Daddy!!!!" So cute and funny....I love that she thinks her Daddy can go anything.

She got her first pair of shoes with laces and Travis was patiently showing her how to tie because she wanted to know.
No comments:
Post a Comment