Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Zion is 2!








We had a lot of fun celebrating Zions 2nd Birtday even though it was a week late, and she was really sick with a fever and all. On her actual birthday when I told her it was her birthday she said "mommy balloons" which at the time made me sad because Travis was not even with us yet and we were not doing anything to celebrate so we made sure to get her some balloons and I think that was her favorite part. We had the same pumpkin cupcakes that we did last year with cinnamon cream cheese frosting because we liked them so much. For dinner we had a special fall salad, homemade macaroni and cheese and pmpkin soup. We really cannot believe how grown up she is and that she is already two. She got some nice warm clothes, blocks, really fun vintage play dishes and a cradle and Travis and I got her a tricycle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too cute, Zion! Love you, Grandpa